8/29/2008

Summer in the States

Well a lot has happened since I've been back, having my golden birthday and having my niece all to myself on her birthday to a family vacation and a trip to Madison and being a professional softball league player. Here are some pictures from Julia's birthday. I took her to the beach and we had packed a lunch and I bought her some beach toys, and although 10 minutes in she lost one of them we still had a good time and she had a great dinner with Gramma and Grampa.








Here is a group pic from our vacation, we had beautiful weather and everyone enjoyed themselves.











I also took a trip to Madison to visit Charlotte and interviewed for a job that was a bit less then desirable so I'll continue my search. We went to the farmers market and the zoo and the beach, the lakes in Madison and the city is beautiful. Henry enjoyed having his auntie around to play with and to give him kisses. Charlotte and I took him to the zoo but I think it was more for our entertainment. Here is a shot of Henry petting the goat, he was a bit over zealous on this attempt but it was a great time! The animals were enjoying the cool weather and wer very active so we had a lot of fun surprises. Although I accidently hit a goat. When we were feeding them, some of them are a bit more assertive then others, so one goat thought it was a good idea to pat the ground to intimidate the other goats to leave us alone and that he wanted to have our attention. So as I was explaining to Char that the goat was pawing the ground (of course I was doing the action) the goat stuck his head between the fence like in the picture and I didn't see him behind me and I accidently fwapped him in the face! He looked a bit shocked but we were lucky enough that there weren't people around us to see my animal abuse!

No comments: