9/05/2007

















Hello Everyone! Sorry it took me so long for this to be put up but I had to customize it in Chinese...not easy to do and I made some elaborate guesses on what I just created but here are some photos I'll be adding more next week and will be able to tell you more in detail how classes are going.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Your wall is really dirty, sorry about the shafted place. You should be pist.

Anonymous said...

Finally China has something of great value made in the U.S.A.
YOU!
Uncle Cecil & Irene

Charlotte said...

I love the last picture from the bus. It reminds me of Mexico when the driver would just opt for the "middle of the road" and everyone else just has to adjust! It looks like you'd have to be a serious biker to truly get anywhere there, with your life, that is. :)

Keep up the blogging!