Here are some pics from a Monastery near the Shiz. It was huge and beautiful but I don't know how the monks could live with so many visitors and tourists all the time? Foreigners get stared at so much just walking around it's uncomfortable sometimes, but to have someone constantly walking around your home/place of worship? Oh well it was very interesting to say the least and probably a first among many monkeries I'll be visiting.
9/08/2007
Monastery
Here are some pics from a Monastery near the Shiz. It was huge and beautiful but I don't know how the monks could live with so many visitors and tourists all the time? Foreigners get stared at so much just walking around it's uncomfortable sometimes, but to have someone constantly walking around your home/place of worship? Oh well it was very interesting to say the least and probably a first among many monkeries I'll be visiting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment