Well, what an adventure this was. We
(Jenna, Sherly, Bryan and I) decided it would be a good idea to do some sightseeing in the Shiz and decided to go to a large Martyr's cemetery that was located on the north end of my road. (at this point I thought I knew my location in relativity to the cemetery) 

Unfortunately I lived a bit farther south on the road than I had. First, after about a 2 hr walk we happened upon a very pretty park with very interesting sculptures, ran into a chinese wedding photo and the oh so popular split butt pant baby. We continued on to the cemetery, which as you can imagine, not exciting but hey we've seen it, we can now check if off the list. It had interesting buildings and nice green space but...we could have taken a bus for 1 yuan ($.16) and got there in 20 minutes. But it was a minor adventure with some interesting pics and we spoiled ourselves with ice cream and some beers as a
3 comments:
Oh my. Is the "split butt pant" really a popular item among the babies? I can't imagine that would contain any kind of "accident"...but would make for easy access for clean up!?! Something tells me the diaper companies over in the States would not go for that. :)
I'm confused, so do parents have to carry around plastic bags so they can clean up after their kids like people clean up after their dogs here? Are there little containers hanging around with "Kiddie Clean Up Kits"? And is it split in the front as well, because I'm thinking that's some child protection agencies dream...
Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).
Post a Comment