Well I've failed put up some pictures of the family but I wanted to give a little run down of my past half a year of 2008 back in the states. I'm living at home at my high school job. That's about it, however I've been able to see more of my family, done some traveling and here's a little slide show of the fall and winter so far.
I'm currently still job searching for the next big thing and hoping to take the GRE within the next year to get into a grad school program to get my master's in hopefully School or developmental psychology.
Here's the gang at the apple orchard. And here's a link for some other good photos from my small adventures http://picasaweb.google.com/cccapper/AcquiredTastes# and Christmas and New Year's are soon to come.
Wishing Everyone a very Merry Christmas and safe travels, see you next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment