1/30/2009

Update

Well kiddos, here's a little update on my life since I've started to live at 1855 Riverside Rd again. Work has been ok, learning a lot since the only thing I've witnessed is pollinating during the summers. Now I have general knowledge of turnarounds trial writing, scan files...etc.

I've been involved with a league volleyball team that ended Monday with a very ugly defeat, but it was fun playing and at least getting some exercise. I've also joined a kickboxing class on Tuesday and Thursday nights and wow, I'll be ready for bikini season in no time! The class instructor is really energetic and I have 3 friends in the class so we have a lot of fun and we definitely have plenty of motivation to go since we don't want to hear about it from the other 3 friends if we don't show up. I'm going to set up a study plan to take the GRE within the next couple months and hopefully have ideas of schools in about 6 months and be accepted in 8 months. My hardest decision is choosing btwn neuroscience (since I love biology and always have) and educational psychology (since I've already had plenty of great experiences in the educational field) both have slim picks for Grad school since they aren't the most popular areas of study.

For my sister's you can only imagine the antics I put up with at Syngenta. John and Bill have already challenged me to a game of basketball, we have it scheduled for next week and you can imagine the crowd from work that wants to see it. We might have to get a carpool going in the tank. I played last night and I was a bit more than rusty. I started off thinking "was the basket always this high?" so I might be in trouble but my partner is 6' 3" so I'm hoping we can give them a run for their money.

I'm trying to rediscover Washington to the best of my ability as a early twenties single girl and it's ok for now but I'm starting to itch... we'll see where my next blog will take me. Hope to most of you soon.

No comments: