8/07/2009

Summer in Wash-town

Well what a quick, cold summer it's been. So cold I've already gotten a dark color for my hair since sun-blonde doesn't work when I haven't been in the sun and there hasn't been enough sun in the first place! Work has kept me pretty busy through the early months but I'll finally be done next week after a month of saying 2 more weeks. I've been blessed enough for another short-term job to find me. I'll be the freshmen volleyball coach this spring. I'm taking a 2 consecutive weekend seminar that covers everything for my coaching authorization. The WHOLE weekend, 25 hours worth, and I haven't been a student in 3 years... yikes, I'm sure I'll be fine since I've covered all the subjects multiple times, I could wrap my own ankle, identify parts of the body and tell you about human growth and development. Practice starts the Monday after my last day of class.

Well I'm 25 now, with a new car, a new hair cut, and yes, still living with my parents. At least there's always tator. J/K mom!
http://picasaweb.google.com/cccapper/SummerInWashTown#

No comments: