Well, nothing much is new, started volleyball practice last week and school starts today! So now we have the paintaking task of taking the nets down every night and putting them up again the next day.
Here's the link for our game schedule. http://www.eteamz.com/WashingtonVolleyball/news/index.cfm?cat=518908
The girls are learning lots and so am I. Going from college ball to freshman ball is a bit difficult for me but I'm trying to keep it simple. I just want them to be so good! I'm excited for our first game to see how they play together... however I'm not looking forward to playing some and not playing others, maybe we'll play someone really bad so I can play everyone?? I'll cross my fingers.
Mom and Dad are prolly going to be making more appearances at the high school again now that they have a reason to go to athletics again :)
I went to a varsity dinner the other night and one of the girls asked me "did you play with Steph Rich?" It was then followed with an "I thought you looked familiar" I'm not sure if it was a good familiar or a bad familiar but it definitely dates me if they can remember me playing basketball at WHS. But I guess it's good they remember right? That means they were old enough to remember going to the games, and not so young to completely be unaware that I played.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment