12/04/2009

NFL here we come!

http://picasaweb.google.com/cccapper/OddSNEndS#

You can follow the link to some new and old photos that I put up from the weekend and some from summer.

Well St Louis, what a fun town with a great downtown! I certainly enjoyed our trip, we made it down there in only 4 hours which reminds me how close I am to different climates and big cities! We were lucky enough to have great weather on Saturday where we drove around downtown and walked around the stadiums and found some nice little bars to have a beer. I did have a social faux pa by ordering a Miller Lite and not a Busch product... the beer was warm... oops, I guess I forgot my surroundings! The new Busch stadium was great to see, you can actually see the whole field from the street! When we were walking there around and back, both times going by and coming back there were different weddings getting their pictures taken there.

After finding a parking spot we made our way to the HUGE dome. Lots of ticket scalpers and lots of rams jerseys. We sat in the 11th row extremely close to friends/family of the players, so we assumed that women with kids wearing famous gear with large diamonds we assumed they were wives. The guy next to us asked us if we knew one of the families of the players since we were sitting in their seats, so that was kind of exciting really being a part of the NFL and yes I did make it on the jumbo tron! ok, I was in the background but I saw my profile on it thanks to a rowdy fan in front of us! The Rams lost which wasn't surprising but hopefully next time I'll be able to go to a game where the team I really want to see wins!

No comments: