Tonight is our volleyball banquet and the official end of the season. Mom and Dad are supposed to be coming with me (since they haven't come to one since my freshman year at Coe) Hopefully there will be plenty of my favorite cheesy potato casserole! Anyway it will be nice to recognize the girls for their hard work and good attitudes.
This whole last week I was subbing at Stewart School for an associate (all that is required to be an associate is a HS diploma) I'm not authorized to teach below a 6th grade level but I can sub for teachers associates and sit with students that don't have severe problems which keeps me busy and I enjoy the classroom.
Mom and Dad have the new carpet in which everyone is enjoying and feels good on the tootsies! And tator is really enjoying his cushy new stairs. Now it's reorganizing things back to what is necessary and what will look nice (I'm hoping that means to... get rid of a few things) I'll be posting a link later for some pictures of the rooms. The computer also quit this week had a reading/writing RAM problem with it's good I have mine for emergency back up.
The weekend after Thanksgiving I'll be going to my first NFL game! The Rams vs. Seahawks. Why? Why not? I haven't been to a major sporting event for quite a while, I didn't even make it to the Iowa Cubbies last year. So that will be exciting! Hopefully it's all TV cracks it up to be :)
I'll be starting back at fairfield again in a few weeks as well, got my please return letter yesterday, won't be as good of pay but will be quite a few hours and at least I KNOW I'll be working opposed to a phone call at 5:45 in the morning.
Well that should take care of me all the way up to December. I'll get my wish list out soon... if I just knew what I wanted...
Thankful giving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment