3/11/2010

Belated Holiday Wishes

So if I'm just now getting up my pictures from the holidays, I'm sure I'll get Easters up this summer.

Well here's the link so you can check them out. http://picasaweb.google.com/cccapper/Christmas#

I'm going to the Jason Aldean concert tonight. I got kind of roped into it with the guys I play volleyball with on Wednesday nights in Kalona. I'm also going to start playing in Wellman too apparently. I know a few of his songs and I haven't been to a concert in a while so let's do it! We're going to be taking a van so not everyone will have to drive since it's in Ames.

Right now I'm babysitting Ashton, one of my friend's sons (he's 1 and a chipper little guy) He's taking a nap then lunch with my friend Christina then this afternoon her husband Ryan is coming over to relieve me of my duties then off to the concert! Lifes busy even when you don't work from 8-5

No comments: