3/11/2010

Playa del Carmen

Mexico oh Mexico... How have I waited 25 years to partake in your sunny delight?!

Enjoy the pictures, we tried not to take 2 cameras every place, it's like putting all your eggs in one basket... for someone to steal.

Had a good time, enjoyed the sun, the fun and the buffet... maybe the buffet too much. And the tan!

We were a little surprised at how cool it was when we were there, there were 2 days that were actually hot but we really lucked out that when we went to Chichen Itza it wasn't blazing on our heads (since I was already sun burnt)


Unfortunately we didn't really take a picture of downtown but it was a great pedestrian area with lots of bargaining to be done. Since I'm a world traveler haggler, I got the job done... however I might have made some people angry from going to low... but you win some you lose some and the stuff they are selling are identical one booth over :)

Getting back into the cold wasn't too hard, it was a nice break and recharged my battery for bundling up again, but the weather has been warming a up a little, it's just gray and gross outside now.

Work at the Icehouse is going as always I'm continually running into people I know, I'll be starting down in Fairfield again soon, I worked there a few days last week as a quality assurance move, production picked up quite a bit from just one person being there. I'll be there tomorrow for hiring. I'm going to be doing most of the calling for interviews since Seth and Mike (my boss) will both be busy with keeping up with work and doing training so I guess they are passing the buck to me. However I'll only be working a few days a week, but hopefully that will give me the free time to make it to some of these weddings I have this spring! And for baby time!

No comments: