11/11/2007

A collection of non-sense

Let me introduce you to enemy number one. The squattie. I know what you are thinking, it's a glorified hole in the floor. And you are right, all I can say about this one is thank God I'm a country girl. Although I don't think I'll ever get used to them (not that I would want to) I guess China is saving some dollars on porcelain. Also there is no flushing of wiping materials in these contraptions and most of the time you have to bring your own wiping materials.





Also, my white walls were looking kind of bare so I decide to buy a huge beautiful poster to cover as much China as I could in my apt. Knowing that the wall would be dirty, and I wanted to make sure my tape stuck, I proceeded to wipe the wall down. Little did I know I was fighting a losing battle. Here is a pic of my work and my failure and getting the dirt off the wall. You can see where I just smeared it around abit and decided that trying to wash the rest of the wall would be a bit pointless b/c everything gets dirty so fast. I don't know how many times I've swept my floors and every time I get a whole dustpan of dirt, no matter how often I do it. Mom you would go crazy.

No comments: