11/17/2007

Episode 2

Well, it's happened. I got locked in my bathroom. Tony, the desk guy, warned me about it and for a while I haven't been shutting my bathroom door all the way but on Thursday night the prophecy came true. I was extremely lucky because not only was my apt door open b/c I was talking to Bryan across the hall, I had my cell phone in my pocket (although since I had just talked to Bryan he thought that it was a joke and wasn't going to answer the call) but thank goodness he did and we laughed about it pretty hard after Tony came and literally kicked the door in after a caution able "Caroline, stand back." After the laughing, I told Tony I didn't even want the door fixed since 50% of my doors have malfunctioned but unfortunately I got a new one so we'll see how well this one works for a while. Tony told me he warned me and I responded that I had taken precautions but it still broke on me and he then said "All your knobs are broken." Ha ha, it was quite a funny experience but it could have been a very bad deal had I not had my apt door open or my cell phone. It's all part of the experience right?

No comments: